Speed, Distance, Heart Rate Running Watch
The RC 1209 is a professional training and running watch that enables the runner to measure important parameters like trip distance, speed and heart rate values. SIGMA SPORT® enables the measuring of these three values in one device with the new R3 Comfortex+ chest belt and without additional accessories like a foot pod.
Features of the Sigma Sports RC1209 Running Watch
• Digitally coded transmission
• The RC1209 measures current, average and maximum speed
• Speed measurement is possible in both min/km (min/mile) or km/h (mph)
• Trip distance is displayed in km
• Current, maximum and average heart rate can be measured
• ON/OFF battery compartment door
• One adjustable heart rate zone in training mode
• Kcal Burnt
• Come with Backlight
• Watertight up to 30 meters
• Storage of setting values when you need to change battery
Sigma Sports RC1209 Backlight is designed for optimal readability even after nightfall.
Optical and acoustic alarm for when going above or below the set training zone.
One Training Zone
- On the Sigma RC1209 you can choice from FIT, FAT or OWN training zone. Training mode with one adjustable training zone.
Measure Burnt calories
- The RC1209 sigma sports running watch calculates the calories burnt during each training session.
Watertight up to 30m
- The Sigma sports RC1209 sports watch is a reliable partner even while swimming. (No measurement of distance and speed).
Selectable speed unit
- Speed measurement possible in km/h (mph) and min/km (min/mile)
Battery life span of the Sigma Sports RC1209 Running Watch
- 100 % full battery capacity when you buy. The battery CR2032 (Ref. No. 00342) is used in the running computer and battery CR2450 (Ref. No. 20316) in the R3 transmitter.