Features of Go Fit Adjustable Ankle Weights
- Ankle Weights are one of the best ways in which to add resistance to your lower body training.
- This is achieved by targeting certain muscle groups. Go Fit Adjustable Ankle Weights can be varied from 0.25 and to 2.5Lbs and each ankle weight is 2.5 lbs with a pair weighting 5 lbs total
- The effectiveness of the workout is based on the fact that the body’s leg and hip joint are like a lever and fulcrum.
- The farther away the weight, the harder it is to lift the leg and balance.
- By adding a minimum amount of weight, the leg muscles must exert considerable effort to lift and balance the weights, which provides maximum results.