Shipping and Deliveries
OOYO™ Sports Wants to Offer You a Greater Range of Products
- OOYO™Sports aims to expand the range and availability of sports products, team wear and accessories in the future. We aim to achieve this through a close working arrangement with our suppliers and product manufacturers.
- However, as we expand the range of products and brands for purchase online it will be inevitable that not all products will be in stock at that particular time.
- All available product will be shipped immediately and any significant delays or issues in relation to product availability will be flagged to our customers as soon as possible.
If you order products from OOYO™ Sports it may take 5-7 working days before shipping take places.
So don't wait to order!
Ireland (including Northern Ireland)*
Rest of World *
*Please NOTE: Additional charges may apply for bulky and heavy items. These additional charges will be flagged prior to shipping.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. Details of VAT charged will be outlined in the invoice.
- We will charge you postage once per order even if we send you more than one item or parcel.
- Products will be shipped via Courier or registered post within 5-7 working days. However, delays in delivery may sometimes occur that are outside of our control.
- If delivery has not occurred within 20 days please contact us and let us know. In these circumstances, we will refund any money paid by you for those products and any delivery monies you have been charged. However, we will not be responsible for any other losses, costs, damages or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those products.
- All orders will be delivered by courier in Ireland
- Overseas order will be delivered either via courier or registered posted overseas, depending on the which is the most economical option available.
- When we deliver items to you, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. (Depending on your availability you might prefer to have your item delivered to a business address).
- If an item is out of stock or for unforeseen circumstance and we are unable to make a deliver we will notify you of the delay as soon as possible.
Customs - Disclaimer for Post to Countries outside the EU
- International orders may get stopped by your country’s customs office.
- OOYO™ Sports cannot be responsible for any customs restrictions, tariffs, or other regulations that may apply in countries outside the EU.
- When you order products from OOYO™ Sports the responsibility lies with you to ensure that your country’s custom office allows the shipment of the products in your order.
- If the package is returned to us by customs officials you are still responsible for any shipping charges.
- OOYO™ Sports are happy to issue a refund where products are returned to us in the original condition. In such circumstances we will refund the cost of your order less any shipping related charges.
- All duties and taxes are your responsibility.
- By ordering from OOYOSports.com you agree to the above conditions.
- All products will be packaged in a manner so that they will arrive to you in perfect condition.
- We also aim to reduce excess packaging material and hence shipping costs for you as much as possible.
Selecting a Different Shipping Address
- When you are ordering online you will have an option to choose a different shipping/deliver address from your billing address.
Payments & Price of Goods
- We accept payment by credit card or debit card.
- The price listed for products on ooyosportsshopshop.com will be stipulated at the time when you place your order on the website.
- We reserve the right to make adjustments to the price of products sold online to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties or for sales or promotions purposes.
How to contact OOYO Sports Shop
E-mail email@example.com or call 01 531 1024 for enquiries outside of Ireland